Welcome to the Round Rock ISD Partners in Education Foundation Employee Giving Campaign for the 2023-2024 school year! The EMPLOYEE GIVING CAMPAIGN gives Round Rock ISD staff the opportunity to donate directly back to the District.
100% of the funds raised through the Campaign will continue to support Round Rock ISD teachers, staff, and students through a variety of initiatives.
- Scholarships for graduating high school seniors
- Teacher of the Year Awards
- Excellence in Education Grants for innovative classroom programs
- School supplies for students and Early Career teachers
- Happy Birthday Bags for students in need
- Resource Boutique
- Behavior Therapy Puppies
- Professional development for teachers
- PreK Rodeo & RROCK Ready
- Round Rock ISD Fine Arts Department Support
- New teacher program
Until the end of October, every Round Rock ISD staff person who contributes an annual $100 donation will receive a Round Rock ISD PIE Foundation logo cup! You may donate online or through payroll.
(Sign up during open enrollment through the District)
“Teacher of the Year is a program that places a spotlight on select educators from each Round Rock ISD campus and shares all of the wonderful contributions they’ve made throughout the year. It is my favorite program to support. In addition, our students are the ultimate benefactors and they deserve the best educational experience Round Rock ISD has to offer.”