The RRISD Partners in Education Foundation was founded in 1985 when leaders from the Round Rock Chamber of Commerce, Greater North West Austin Chamber of Commerce, RRISD Council of PTA’s and Round Rock ISD Administration joined forces to uphold and encourage excellence in education through the direct involvement and support of local businesses and community organizations. With the help of our community partners, the Foundation has given over $8.8 million in support over the past 23 years.
The Partners in Education Foundation encourages academic excellence in the Round Rock Independent School District schools by:
- Providing funds for innovative academic programs.
- Acknowledging and rewarding exemplary teaching.
- Providing an avenue for business and community members to enhance the education process.
- Promoting public awareness and celebrating successful programs and the achievement of excellence.
About RRISD PIEF – PDF to Print
“The PIE Foundation provides many important resources and support programs to our students and schools, and we are grateful for their hard work and dedication. One of our favorite things to see is teachers receiving financial support through the Teacher Grants Program. Helping our teachers take an idea, vision, or passion, and receive the resources necessary to turn that into a reality fills our hearts. Our teachers have amazing ideas and our PIE Foundation helps bring those ideas to life.”
– Edie Binns, Round Rock ISD Director of Professional Development